I would find you at lost & found

I've always had a funny but some kind amazing thoughts in the morning :) Few days ago I woke up and thought if I'm not married by 30 I'm going to open my own book cafe hihihi. Soooo nice. Of course it's a silly dream to think now, but who knows right? Imma open one with this kind of vibe;









aaahhh it's nice to have dreams and imagine we can achieve anything in the world.
now let's talk about some life updates hehe. I'm all over the place nowadays. Some days are bearable, while others are excruciating and painful. It's not something I would share in here but after one 'incident' last August, my life hasn't been the same since. It's hard to be truly happy anymore. Let's just say the thing changed me whole internally. In the midst of all possibilities, though I doubt I'll ever forget, I hope to heal from it. Even a fracture of me.

Anyways, let's talk about something cheerful. Well, for one, I've found every small and simple things nowadays as my journey to tranquility, in which they are all extremely calming. For instance, the day I spent hours and hours befriended with books and the vibe was so good I felt emotional. Then the scented candles I bought for the room, and my room seems so nice these days it makes me wanna sit there all day long. And the newly-bought story books, which stories made me overwhelmed, and the healing movies I've been watching that made my heart fluttered for every sweet moments. The trip to the beach last weekend, so peaceful. Everything seems nice and good for a while. :)

Well- for now, there you go. I'll update more in time insyaAllah hihi. it's been hard to find time and mood these days. No matter where we are, I hope we're all healing from the struggles and hardships we don't talk about. Moga-moga.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to life without regrets

if you ever got tired of life

may this happiness stay forever

Of all the stars we can't reach

to learn to live on your own